so tonight was the first time levi and i went out together!
we went down to the thursday night market with my
friend amanda. levi was SO big and SO SO cute.
it was alot of fun getting to go do that with him.
i think his mommy was sad with out him though.
i can't wait till i can do this way more often
and even more fun stuff!
we went down to the thursday night market with my
friend amanda. levi was SO big and SO SO cute.
it was alot of fun getting to go do that with him.
i think his mommy was sad with out him though.
i can't wait till i can do this way more often
and even more fun stuff!

2 comments:
Jessica, You've been holding out on me - I didn't know you were such a talented writer! But then, you're so good at everything you do - I love it - and I love YOU!(And I know Levi loves you, too!)
Love, Mama
ohhh no far from it...
its just something to do even though i doubt people read it ever. :)
Post a Comment